We believe everybody
deserves to enjoy life,
whatever their age
Introducing Enliven Central
Enliven is a division of Presbyterian Support Central. We have a proud history of supporting our communities for more than a century. Today, Enliven Central provides a full range of services that support people to maintain their independence and enjoy fulfilling lives.
Our philosophy recognises that people need to maintain control over their lives, wherever they live and whatever their age. We can support you to thrive, not just survive, with personalised programmes designed to help your achieve the goals that are important to you.
Services that care, enable and support
The principles of caring, enabling and supporting underpin everything we do. We’ll spend time getting to know you and your family, tailoring our range of services to meet your unique needs.
We believe it’s important to support your emotional, cultural and social needs, as well as any practical day-to-day requirements. We aim to build on your strengths in a way that preserves dignity and promotes overall wellbeing.
Services and support provided by Enliven Central throughout the lower North Island include:
- boutique and vibrant retirement villages
- practical in-home support and personal care services to support people to maintain their independence at home
- warm, welcoming elder-directed rest homes and hospitals
- respite and social clubs (day activity programmes) for older people living in their own homes
- residential care, respite and day programmes for people living with dementia
- other health services, including provision of continence products and tai chi classes..