We believe everybody
deserves to enjoy life,
whatever their age
You can help everyday New Zealanders to thrive, even through difficult times.
You can help Hilda who feels lonely, isolated and helpless after the death of her husband of 60 years.
Enliven, part of the not-for-profit organisation Presbyterian Support Central, is committed to providing services that support older people to maintain their independence and keep enjoying the things they love. We want to make sure all New Zealanders enjoy the little things that add life to life, and support older people to thrive, not just survive.
There are many ways you can help:
- Make a donation using our online form
- Call us on 0508 TO HELP (that’s 0508 864 357) to make a donation over the phone or to volunteer
- post a cheque payable to Presbyterian Support Central, to P O Box 12 706, Thorndon Wellington 6144
- make a donation now by using internet banking to:
- Name of Account: Presbyterian Support Central
- Bank Account number: 03 0584 0198216 00
Then email email@example.com with your contact details so we can create a tax deductible receipt. Please include your name, postal address or email and if you would like your donation to go to a specific cause.
Every amount gifted, regardless of size is greatly appreciated.