We believe everybody
deserves to enjoy life,
whatever their age
Enliven Central is able to provide support for older people who need short-term respite and health recovery care.
This may be when your family or usual carer is taking a holiday, or when you’re recovering following surgery or illness.
Visit one of our homes
Most of our rest homes are able to cater for you to stay with us for a short time – a few days or a few weeks. During your stay, you’ll enjoy your own furnished room, shared lounges and delicious meals in the dining room or your room. You’re also invited to take part in any of the activities and residents outings.
Respite and convalescent care is available in:
• New Plymouth at Chalmers Home
• Whanganui at Kowhainui Home
• Feilding at Coombrae Home
• Palmerston North at Brightwater Home
• Wairarapa (Masterton) at Kandahar Home
• Levin at Reevedon Home
• Levin at Levin Home for War Veterans
• Johnsonville, at Cashmere Heights Home
• Lower Hutt at Woburn Home
• Karori, Wellington at Huntleigh Home
• Berhampore, Wellington at Kilmarnock Heights Home
This is subject to room availability. Please contact us to find out more.