We believe everybody
deserves to enjoy life,
whatever their age
- Available now
- Semi-rural location – just minutes from the town centre
- Next to Enliven’s Coombrae Home
- View the Coombrae sales book here
The popular Coombrae Retirement Village, by Enliven, is situated on peaceful, semi-rural grounds which are just two-kilometres from the centre of friendly Feilding. This boutique retirement village offers both one and two bedroom villas in a vibrant and welcoming community.
Each Coombrae villa is well set out with a kitchen, dining, lounge, bathroom and laundry, and either one or two bedrooms. The villas also include:
- renovated kitchen and bathrooms
- a heat pump and air-conditioning
- electric hot water cylinder
- wet-floor bathroom
- connections for telephone, internet and digital TV
- ample storage and double wardrobes
- carpet and slip resistant vinyl flooring
- washing line
- a private courtyard/garden area and beautiful outlook
- garage/carport and off-street parking options
- wheelchair accessibility
- your choice of quality curtains or blinds from our selection.
Freedom, independence and choice
At Enliven’s Coombrae Retirement Village you can enjoy living in your own home, but without the worry and hassle of property maintenance. We’ll take care of all the hard work! That includes maintenance, landscaping and gardens. Of course, if you’re a bit of a ‘DIY’ fan or enjoy pottering in the garden, you’re welcome to take care of the area around your villa. It’s up to you.
Support and security
At Coombrae Retirement Village you can live independently, with the peace of mind of knowing help is at hand if you need it.
We can arrange short or long-term healthcare assistance, practical home help, personal care services, meals, and house keeping services. These additional Enliven services are provided on a ‘fee-for-service’ basis, although you may find that some of these services can be subsidised by MidCentral District Health Board. Feel free to talk with us about the options available to you.
If there comes a time that you, or your spouse, need extra support, Coombrae Retirement Village residents are given preferential entry into Enliven’s rest homes, including the neighbouring Coombrae Home, as well as Willard Home and Brightwater Home in nearby Palmerston North. Services available include rest home, hospital and dementia-level care, as well as respite and convalescent care.
Address: 34 North Street, Feilding
Call: 06 366 0444 for the Village Sales Agent
Call: 0800 ENLIVEN (that’s 0800 365 4836)
Fax: 06 323 4487