We believe everybody
deserves to enjoy life,
whatever their age
- Available now: one and two bedroom apartments
- Modern, purpose-built and top quality
- Sought-after location and appointed to capture all-day sun
- Next to Enliven’s Woburn Home
Enliven’s Woburn Retirement Apartments offer modern, purpose-built one and two bedroom retirement apartments set in a peaceful, off-street location. Architecturally designed and appointed to capture all-day sun, these apartments are a rare opportunity to purchase in sought-after Wai-iti Crescent, Lower Hutt.
The spacious 83m2 two-bedroom apartments are located on the ground floor for easy accessibility. They include a spacious north-facing lounge and master bedroom, open plan kitchen and dining with a separate lounge and two small courtyards.
The 48m2 one-bedroom apartments are located on the first floor which as lift access. Each apartment has a large 30m2 north-facing deck – perfect for those who want to enjoy low-maintenance outdoor living.
Each apartment offers:
- a modern, fully-equipped kitchen including an under-bench oven, hob, dishwasher and rangehood
- north-facing living areas
- fully insulated walls and ceiling
- a heat pump and air-conditioning
- double glazed windows
- electric hot water cylinder
- carpet and slip-resistant vinyl flooring
- a wet-floor convertible bathroom and laundry
- connections for telephone, internet and digital TV
- washing line
- ample storage and double wardrobes
- an emergency call button
- wheelchair accessibility
- allocated off-street parking
- your choice of quality curtains or blinds from our selection.
Freedom, independence and choice
At Enliven’s Woburn Retirement Apartments you can enjoy living in your own home, but without the worry and hassle of property maintenance. We’ll take care of all the hard work! That includes maintenance, landscaping and gardens. Of course, if you’re a bit of a green thumb or enjoy pottering in the garden, you’re welcome to take care of the area around your apartment. It’s up to you.
Support and security
At Woburn Retirement Apartments you’ll live independently, with the peace of mind of knowing help is at hand if you need it.
We can arrange short or long-term healthcare assistance, practical home help, personal care services, meals and house keeping services. These services are provided by Enliven on a ‘fee-for-service’ basis, although you may find that some of these services can be subsidised by Capital and Coast District Health Board. Feel free to talk with us about the options available to you.
If there comes a time that you, or your spouse, need extra support, Woburn Retirement Apartment residents are given preferential entry into Enliven’s rest homes, including the adjacent Woburn Home. Services available include rest home, hospital and dementia-level care, as well as respite and convalescent care.
Address: 29E Wai-iti Crescent, Woburn, Lower Hutt
Call: 04 439 4949 for the Village Sales Agent
Call: 0800 ENLIVEN (that’s 0800 365 4836)