Making Aotearoa New Zealand
the best place to raise children
in flourishing families
You can help everyday New Zealanders to thrive, even through difficult times.
You can help children like Alex, who often goes to school with bruises or a black eye. He is withdrawn in class and lives in fear that he will come home to find his mother hurt.
You can help Te Rina and Jason struggling to hold their family together after losing their business, their income and then their youngest child.
Family Works receives some government funding for some services and programmes. But it does not cover the full cost of offering vital services to vulnerable children, young people, parents and families. We rely on your support and generosity. We can not do it without you.
There are many ways you can help:
- Make a donation using our online form
- Call us on 0508 TO HELP (that’s 0508 864 357) to make a donation over the phone or to volunteer
- post a cheque payable to Presbyterian Support Central, to P O Box 12 706, Thorndon Wellington 6144
- make a donation now by using internet banking to:
- Name of Account: Presbyterian Support Central
- Bank Account number: 03 0584 0198216 00
Then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details so we can create a tax deductible receipt. Please include your name, postal address or email and if you would like your donation to go to a specific cause.
Every amount gifted, regardless of size is greatly appreciated.
Family Works is part of the registered charity – Presbyterian Support Central. Our registration number is CC11182. For more information read the Presbyterian Support Central charity summary on the Charities Services website.