As you may be aware by now, we will move to Covid-19 Alert Level 2 as of 11.59pm on Tuesday 7 September.
PSC’s Enliven and Family Works teams are working hard to ensure vulnerable residents and clients remain safe from Covid-19 in New Zealand.
Most of PSC’s Family Works and Enliven services are classified as essential services and remain operational, with some restrictions.
Some of Family Works’ services will continue to operate with some limitations.
- Family Works sites will remain closed to the general public, with a limited number of clients coming in by appointment only.
- All staff and visitors to our Family Works centres must wear a face covering while on-site. Masks can be provided to clients if needed.
- Staff will maintain appropriate distancing while with clients.
- If you usually participate in group sessions, please contact the relevant Family Works office for information on how these will be held.
- Some of this may change as guidance comes out from the Ministry of Social Development and Ministry of Justice.
Enliven Homes and Villages
- Enliven homes will be restricting visits to one person per resident each day, please make contact with the home to arrange this.
- All visitors to our homes must wear a face covering while on-site, fill in the declaration form on signing in, scan in using the NZ Covid Tracer app and go directly to the designated visiting area or resident’s room.
- Please do not access any communal areas while at the home.
- Any visitors who feel unwell need to stay home until they feel better.
- We can still offer video calling so you can stay connected with your loved ones.
- For more information please visit Enliven Central
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.
We will continue to update this website as the situation develops. We recommend the official NZ COVID-19 website as the place to find useful information about COVID-19.