Takihoa Takimano | Making a difference together
We’ve been walking alongside people, regardless of age, background or religious belief, for more than 100 years. Every year we support and empower thousands of people, families, whānau and communities.
If you share our passion for this purpose, we’d love to hear from you!
Why work for PSC?
We love people – that includes our staff! We truly value our people and put a huge amount of effort into making the work environment positive. It’s a fun place to be, and our team is full of caring, creative, reliable and energetic people.
Working at PSC, you’ll benefit from:
- a healthy work-life balance
- competitive salaries
- significant on-the-job training
- supportive, passionate teammates
- fun and inspiring work environments
- personal growth and career development
Jobs like these don’t come along every day!
Build your career
Uniquely, PSC work spans across a broad range of health and social services. This means that as your needs change, we can support you to develop your career – in a direction you choose. With a variety of PSC positions and locations, you will have plenty of exciting opportunities.
Some of the positions we employ are:
- Nurses and clinical staff – the caring professionals who support the holistic health and wellbeing of Enliven home residents.
- Social Workers – the caring professionals who provide care, support and advocacy for children and their whānau using Family Works services.
- Health Care Assistants – the carers and support workers who provide practical support to the elders of Enliven homes on a daily basis. They’re kind, caring, fit and reliable.
- Service Workers – the cooks, kitchen, laundry and cleaning staff who are integral to the smooth running of Enliven homes.
- Recreation staff and diversional therapists – who support Enliven home residents to keep up with their hobbies, interests and passions.
- Counsellors – the trained professionals who support children and adults to work through personal and emotional issues and/or trauma.
- Mediators – the dispute resolution experts.
- Managers – the leaders and managers who are passionate about caring, enabling and supporting people and communities across the lower North Island.
- Administrative staff – our ‘behind the scenes’ workers who help keep the PSC wheels turning.
- Business services – the human resources, IT, accounts, marketing, communications and fundraising professionals who support our Enliven and Family Works services.
- And lots more!